Thursday, May 26, 2011

Went To the Doctor Today

Had a good day at school and came home to get ready for my check-up at the doctors office. They said everything was all good and I was a perfectly healthy young man.

I got a wart that I had on my thumb removed. Glad to get that out of the way. I suffer from mild acne and the doctor prescribed me some medication for it. Here's hoping it works.

Going to go get my haircut at the moment, getting a pretty shaggy. What is a good way to end the day? Glee marathon? I'm thinking yes.

25 comments:

  1. It's always good to get the news that you're ok! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good way to end the day is sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  3. i had warts on my thumb once, they sucked its such a relief to get them off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's always good to be healthy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of medicamet did u get? I can recommend accutan :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...what exactly do warts feel like?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had warts as a kid, sucked allot..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like ending my Friday with Ghost Adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any good TV show marathon is the best way to end a day. I'm currently doing Criminal Minds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pesky warts! had a plantar wart on my foot once, took it out with a knife. probably not the best idea but at least it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah best to get some rest. Glee is pretty funny only seen a couple videos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. good day at school? sounds like an oxymoron xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Acne pharmaceuticals are bad for you. Check this out: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/05/31/simple-secrets-to-eliminating-acne-for-good.aspx

    Following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh for acne, one great thing to do is to try to switch your pillow covers weekly. They soil your face as you sleep, it's only one factor but all together it gets better. =D

    ReplyDelete